COVID-19 Information for In-Person Events
Here you will find all of the information you need to know regarding our in-person activities this year:
We understand that no in-person activity is risk-free and that each of us will have to make appropriate decisions for our own unique situation. We at JDV are endeavouring to follow the current "best practices" that are informed by the activities of other choirs and health recommendations.
- We will be rehearsing in the sanctuary of St. John Brebeuf this year so that we will be able to safely spread out.
- We will take a 20-minute break mid-rehearsal - there will be another space for us to go to so that the sanctuary air can change over
- For the fall, we are asking people to remain masked during rehearsals and when in the building. We will revisit this point over the holidays and make a decision for the winter term
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- We are asking people to self-assess their health before coming to rehearsal and are asking those with flu-like symptoms (fever, congestion, new cough, etc.) to participate in the rehearsal from home.
- We will be live-streaming our rehearsals this year, but not recording them for future viewing. The Zoom link is in the Choir Loft .
- We ask for your continued patience as we figure out how to return to a different normal for choirs.